It’s no secret that I LOVE Palm Springs from the Palm trees, gorgeous architecture, tasty treats, to the fun places to see it just keeps growing!
Here are 7 of my reasons that you need to Escape to Palm Springs this summer!
1) You can score a fabulous luxury pool home rental at super affordable off-season rates!
Have you ever visited a place and stayed in a tiny hotel and had to pay hundreds of dollars for a tiny room and then have to pay for parking at the hotel? FEAR NOT I have the best solution! Stay with Palm Springs best vacation rentals ever! Who is that? ACME House Company! They manage some of the most gorgeous luxury rentals in Palm Springs! Wish you could live in a art exhibit? They have a house for that! Love the tart refreshing lemonade? They have a house for you! No joke one of my favorite houses is one called, Lemon Twist! It’s this tart little slice of sunshine complete with a pool, mini golf, and an amazing lounge by the outdoor fire feature. Treat your self and some friends and stay in one of these houses! You will not regret it!
2) Bonding time –
spending low key quality time with your peeps. Just spend most of your time floating in the pool, laughing, connecting – you never really have to leave the house! Vacation should be easy!
3) The Certified Farmers Market moves inside to the air conditioning! Looking to browse fresh produce but not ready to brave the summer temps? Palm Springs has an amazing Farmers market indoors! Check it out at 401 South Pavilion Way Palm Springs (CLICK HERE FOR HOURS)
4) Ice cream. Need I say more? On the north side of Palm Springs take a stroll over to the Arrive Ice Cream & Shop (pe) for one of their delectable flavors! Sample them all and then buy a scoop! Did I mention there are FREE self serve toppings?
5) We’re OPEN! Unlike in the past summers where Palm Springs would all but close up for the “off season” stores and restaurants are staying open all year long! Wish you had gotten a chance to eat at EVZIN but could never score reservations? Now is the chance to taste some of the most amazing dishes the valley has to offer! Locally owned healthy plates of YUM what more could you ask for? Stop by for dinner, or lunch on weekends even!
6) Over the Rainbow Desserts – magic from Roman in the form of his cupcakes is so worth the trip. After you have had a great meal at Evzin and then an amazing desert at the Ice Cream & Shoppe it’s time for SECOND DESSERT! Yes ladies and gents step right up for cup cakes that are small in size but never in flavor! And by small.. I mean you can fit it in you hand.. and not look like a complete glutton.
7) Destination Palm Springs.
How often do you visit a touristy trap store and see the same old key chains with the names of the location swapped out. Or maybe a cheap tacky shirt. Have I saved the best for last!! Destination PSP is the ultimate shop for everything you want to take home from Palm Springs (Even if you live here). This one of a kind shop features local artists as well as custom designed apparel in Palm Springs Mod style.
So what are you waiting for! Book your stay in Palm Springs this summer the Hottest destination!