If you have been counting you will already know that I recently celebrated my 28th birthday! (YAY) To commemorate these 28 years I have put together a list of 10 things I recommend doing on your birthday!
- Relax! If ever there was a day you were entitled to just taking it easy and sleeping in bed today is the day most people would agree you should do it!
- Have fun! What do you enjoy? Hiking, shopping, spending time with friends? Whatever it is, take some time to have some fun!
- Smile! Congrats you are one year older! Being alive is great so be happy!
- Enjoy all of the free things! Some restaurants offer free meals on your birthday! Take advantage and get a nice meal!
- Try something new. Whether it’s a new dish at a restaurant or maybe just a different colored eyeshadow, enjoy creating some new memories.
- Take a picture! The day will fly by since you’re having so much fun! Capture that memory!
- Have cake. If you like cake… eat cake.. if you prefer ice cream… eat ice cream. Who’s gonna judge! It is your birthday after all!
- Blow out your candles and actually make a wish! If you have a cake and candles! Don’t forget to make that wish! There is nothing wrong with wishing for wings! So WISH!
- Be Kind. Sometimes I know that I can get demanding when I really really want something. So take it from someone who knows.. be kind to everyone around you regardless.
- Call your Mom. If you are lucky enough to still have your Mom around give her a call. Remember it’s a special day for her too!
You don’t have to do the entire list but I recommend choosing a couple to remember for your birthday! Comment below and let me know what your top 10 are!